Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey Shinan Govani... write your own blog!

I'm thinking of applying for a job as the Scene columnist at the National Post.

Wait a minute, I already am the Scene columnist at the National Post.

Check this out. Go to Shinan Govani's latest post. Scroll down to the part about Anita Shreve and Francine Prose. Now, check out my post on Anita and Francine, describing the exact same dinner.

See any similarities?

For the record, I much prefer "beloved-by-Oprah" than "Oprah-blessed." Contrary to popular belief, she ain't no deity (so far as "we've" heard).

Shinan, I'm OK with you ripping me off. But the least you could do is mention my blog!

PS. We should have dinner sometime this week, perhaps at one of the authors' dinners. Then we could have a blog-off. Drop me a line, and I'll hook it up.

No comments: